This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Bass Filter Pedal

Here's a cool little bass filter pedal designed by bleepboxes. Really low parts count should make for a pretty quick build. Original info here. Might be a good idea to put the 4.7n cap on a switch with a 2.2n for more tonal variation.



7 comments:

  1. Call it verified, I'd recommend something like a booster before to get some of that nice sazzle-sound from the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the transfer image for the PCB?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you use a bassguitar you wont need a booster. It was designed with a bass in mind. I should know I designed it ;).. a guitar is not so great sounding....thnks for verifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I use 78L05 instead of L06? At least the LM567 can be supplied in a range between 3.5v and 8v. So, I think it can work. Just asking because I found only the 5v version of 78LXX nearby. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's these working for low pass filter for input audiofor subwoofer sound

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool! Built it and sounds very interesting with my Jazz Bass. Combining with fuzz makes a super heavy, gnarly sound. Combined with Earthquaker The Depths and it almost sounds like a weird synth. Thank you for the layout!

    ReplyDelete