This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Run Off Groove Omega

Here's a nice little boost from ROG that originated from trying to design a FET-based Rangemaster treble booster. I've laid it out for a 1590a with board mounted 9mm pots. More info, schematic and sound clips can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. I did build this circuit but unfortunately it's not generating any signal from the guitar. All I get is buzzing when I turn up the Master pot. Also can I substitute the 47uF cap for a 4.7uF and a 1M ohm resistor like the original schematic? Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I did manage to get this working. Just be careful how you position the transistors.

    It is verified and sounds pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete