This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Friday, July 22, 2016

EHX Satisfaction Fuzz

It's Fuzz Friday once again and this week we have the Satisfaction Fuzz from Electro Harmonix. It's essentially a Jordan Bosstone without the clipping diodes and a smaller output capacitor.


2 comments:

  1. Nice and tidy little layout, I like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I built this scheme. Sound like more than the examples. But when I put this scheme into the case in bypass mode no sound. And when the effect works, the sound does not appear immediately and there is a lot of noise. I used the Off Board Wiring Layout from General Notes. What could be the problem?

    ReplyDelete