This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Friday, August 3, 2018

Feisty Little One Thermal Detonator

It's Fuzz Friday! This one got traced on FSB a while ago and I finally got around to drawing it up. It's a silicon Fuzz Face with bias control, sag control, and switchable feedback loop (oscillation). I laid it out like a zVex pedal (at least in control layout) and it should fit in a 1590B, either with the circuit board flat or standing vertically in the enclosure.



And here's a wiring diagram to make the offboard wiring a little clearer.

4 comments:

  1. Verified. It has an excellent sound. I only made a few changes, I used a linear pot in the volume, because with the logarithmic it worked only 90% onwards. And the oscilate pot I left it fixed as trimpot, since I found an acceptable sound in a single point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bendiciones, te puedo pedir un favor, no sé si me puedes mandar todas las imágenes de efectos que tu muestras aquí por esté correo, solo si tienes tiempo, por supuesto. Muchas gracias :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What application do you use to make this PCB?

    ReplyDelete