This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Friday, January 22, 2016

NN Classic Fuzz

Happy #FuzzFriday everybody! Here's a circuit I found while browsing around the Free Information Society that's ripe for modification–the NN Classic Fuzz. I think I laid this out while I was on paternity leave a while back, but I just now got around to finalizing the layout. Anyway, I can't find any info on the circuit, other than the schematic on FIS. It runs off a +4.5v supply, so I added a basic voltage divider to lower the normal +9v supply voltage. Also, the schematic doesn't include any controls, so if you want to add a volume pot (start with 100k, and then adjust if need be), run a wire from the Out pad to lug 3 of the pot, lug 2 becomes the new output, and lug 1 goes to ground. Should fit nicely in a 1590a.



No comments:

Post a Comment