This is a library of perfboard and single-sided PCB effect layouts for guitar and bass. I'm not an electrical engineer by any stretch of the imagination, just a DIY'er who likes drawing layouts. It is meant for the hobbyist (so commercial use of any of these layout is not allowed without permission) and as a way to give back to the online DIY community.

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

JSA Ampldrive

Like many, I find myself working from home for the foreseeable future due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of my time so far has been trying to accomplish my day job in sweatpants and help my wife do hers (aka, kid wrangling), and I haven't had much time to build anything. But yesterday I did carve some time out to create today's layout. Shout out and thanks to Simon from JSA Effect Pedals for sharing some of his creations with me. Check him out on Instagram for build notes on this particular circuit. It's a pretty simple drive and should go together pretty quickly if you have all the parts on hand. And if you don't, he's got some notes on alternatives. Enjoy and stay well folks. Thinking of you all.

6 comments:

  1. Let's overcome to the COVID-19 together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be carefull, David,keep your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks David! Glad to hear from you. Best of health to all of our homies here on the blog!!!

    "Homies" has a new meaning nowadays, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark it verified. I was going to save it for this weekend, but could not resist. Sounds great and the tone control is pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete

  5. BE ALWAYS WELCOME BETWEEN US, WE LOVE YOUR WORK, WE FEEL YOUR FAILURE, I WISH HEALTH FOR ALL YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete